Thai Bar Girls - Some friendly advice

Okay, I'm a relatively young man (mid-twenties), currently living in Thailand's. I'm here, Muay Thai training in the gym and I live in Phuket is located on Patong is - what is the "nightlife hotspot. However, my experience, not only limited to Phuket as I was living and training in Pattaya for about three months last year.

Anyway, since I am not a long term resident here, and the girls really view myself am so much of a revenue source, they sort of befriending me andLet me in their "Hustle" - the guys will be tricked into sending them money. Basically I'm the guy that goes and how you behave your "friends" if you say your goodbye and head for the departure gate at the airport provides.

Now before I go further, I will take a minute to point out that not all of the girls have bad intentions. Some of them are actually true and faithful, and I of course can not stereotype every single girl in a country with a population of around 64 millionPeople. However, I can do, is pass on my own observations, but keep in mind, I'm completely on the Thai bar girls and Thai women are not as reference.

The girls, who are in the bars of the work is usually much younger than the guys who fall in love with her. You are working in the bars for a reason and that is to earn money for their families back home - which usually offer somewhere in Issan. If you end up saying goodbye and go home, there is a 100 percentChance that they remain in the bars, if you send her money every month.

Of course you send money on a monthly basis not buy their loyalty. Many of these girls have to do a great job, believe that they really love you and that you are the only one. The problem is that they do the same to several people at once, and often they are stringing you all through the mud.

The Internet cafes in Pattaya or Patong either be quite interesting forAt 3 clock in the morning. You know, because this is when the girls get home from work (those who do not end up going with a "customer" that is) and they all sign into MSN with their "boyfriends" chat.

Often I'll work there, and there is nothing for me to see a girl around 4 chat boxes are at once unusual. However, the real sneaky girl on each of their "sponsors" one to one focus. They give each of them her undivided attention until they make an excuse(Normally, they go to bed) and at the end of the conversation.

Once they finish the conversation, they will move to the next guy (either to release them) or switch accounts completely. The best is when I overhear the girls ask the guys for money. There is always a kind of unexpected emergency, too. You know, something like "My friend go Bangkok and all the money. Now I can not pay for the room (of course, that word for word, would sound like them, broken English and all).

It turns theQuestion. If the girls have money coming in each month, why they are still working in the bars? Well, there are a few reasons. They recognize that they do not stay young forever and there are a lot of pressure on them provide for their families. You do not want us, "put all their eggs in one basket, so to speak, relying on only one man. Rather, they continue to work in the bars, keep meeting foreign men and try to keep them in roles for long-term returns. Afterall five sources of income better than one, right?

And of course, as much as you hate to think about a lot of these girls is even with the guys go for free while you are sending money every month. With their income (you and whoever else sends them money), it can afford and it is foolish to think that they are not in younger, physically attractive guys interested. It is only natural.

I have girls here who actually met working in the bars of choice (although most do notlike it) and the reason why they do is because they are bored at home again. The longer they have, the greater the chance that they will have to stay because they were roots (make friends, etc.). So here is my advice to you who come here in search of love. First, you are looking probably in the wrong places (bar), but if you insist, here, then I recommend that if you go into your heart (and your wallet) to one of these girls, open one should be very be foundNew on the scene.

The longer she was here, the more they will be hardened. It is not so much about how long they are here, but if she has been "burned". And by "burned", I mean, had broken her heart. When you return to her early, you can sure be the guy, "saves" them. But if not, well, your heart is hurting both the bank and by the end of your relationship.